Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Two by Tutu








Here are some examples of different finishes I love and put to use in this shoot.

Chasing around one 3 year old- exciting. Chasing around two 3 year olds in tutu’s- double exciting!

Autumn and Ashlyn were not as thrilled to run around the park to take photos in their tutu’s. Their eyes were glued to the 2 story playground across the street where other children were freely running and climbing in their leisure time. Waiting, talking, entertaining, and learning to be patient started wearing thin. I mean come on, who wouldn’t want to trash the tutu and jump on the giant money bars!? :)

After about 45 minutes we decided to take a rest from the running around the park. The ducks got old, the sun got hot, and the invisible fish I was trying to get them to see were just not there! We ended with a small break. I asked them to lay on the ground and see if they could hear the worms talking. Believe it or not–they tried REALLY hard to hear those worms. I guess their worm voices were too quiet today.

Either way–they are precious girls. And the pictures—-well, they tell the story of 2 of my favorite clients. Who wouldn’t love two princess fairies in pink?

My new 70-200mm was a blast to use…I think my arm muscles got more of a workout than the 2 girls I was chasing! :)

-stay tuned-

leahapop


No comments:

Post a Comment