Wednesday, November 24, 2010

The beautiful journey of Life

Documenting life is what I love.

To document the stages leading up to life and then watching life be born-- BEST JOB EVER!

I've had the distinct pleasure in following the journey of my cousin, Brooklyn's Pregnancy. We've always been a close family, but these last few months have really drawn us all together for all the right reasons :) I had my son, Trace, only 6 weeks ago and Brooklyn followed soon after with sweet baby Slate!

Family is the forefront of life and I am so grateful for mine. We are terribly loud and probably slightly obnoxious to others around us, but I think we're pretty great. And I am first to say we have adorably cute babies :)

These are the images leading up to the beautiful birth of Slate Christian on November 23rd.

Congats to Karl and Brooklyn and I cannot wait to take photos of Baby Slate :)





 


















No comments:

Post a Comment