Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Teenage Dream

Yes, I am the mom of a newborn and at the very same time--a teenager! God save me :)

Not really, Madi is a sweet girl and is super helper around the house. It's amazing how much our lives changed adding a baby to the mix! Madi is 13 right now and in the 8th grade battling through mid-terms this week. Lucky for us- it snowed this weekend we were not about to let this chance go by for some great photo ops!

Funny behind the scenes story-- We jump in my GMC Terrain and head off down the road. The snow had stopped by now, but the ground was solid white and I was trying to make sense of what is a road. There is this little park down the road and we were going to pull in and run through the snow to these gorgeous trees in the back of the park. SO, I pull in the park and start gunning the gas....ooops
What we thought was a road was actually dirt....well, mud to be exact.
S T U C K
My tires would not regain traction! So, I kicked in reverse and put one tire on the side walk and one in the mud...and thankfully we managed to get out without having to call Daddy for back up! *sigh*

We were slipping and sliding around in the slush (what we call snow) and it was such a good time. We were laughing and laughing....good times for me and Madi.

And mother nature blessed us with amazing scenery and good memories.

<3 My Madison

-leaha-






No comments:

Post a Comment