Saturday, August 7, 2010

On set for Music Video for Upcoming Adam Sandler movie

What an honor to be on set to document a crazy cool music video.
Here are some behind the scene shots I caught....thanks again to the Wild Boyz for allowing me to be apart of this experience. Also super cool to see my boys at THE AXIS doing their first music video.

Music video Day 2: Pussycat Lounge, Dallas TX

Back Side view of the stage


Milad gets ready for his debut music video on the mic!
Super talented man. 


Cool DJ Shot!



Some of the model girls asked for my card...I found it pretty rad that they were keeping them in their high heels during the shoot. :)


Anothe great shot of Milad 


Cho is the other half of THE AXIS....one of the most amazing musicians I have ever met. Seriously.


thanks to all who allowed me to be apart of this great day!

Stay tuned,
LEAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment