Saturday, July 24, 2010

Push the Business On

Every once in a while a photographer gets a really cool gig that allows them to hang out with amazingly cool people. Well, folks, that was me earlier this month. THE AXIS hired me to come in and take photos for a package of promotional material. This was covering everything from head shots,  green screen, studio shots, and a ton of fun material. These four guys are totally rad and great individuals! Each one is an amazing musician that I simply adore.

Miguel, Milad, Darius, & Cho (left to right)




When you are surrounded by genius people it seems that a great sense of humor is necessary. The dynamic between the five of these men is almost hard to match. Their music recording studio is located in the South Side Loft Building in Dallas. 

During the studio part of our session I was graced with the amazing music these guys put together. Groovy house beats were playing from the headphones as we crammed ourselves in the vocal recording box to get the perfect shot. Being around these guys reminds me how much I miss writing electronic music myself ( Thats a whole other life I haven't mentioned on this blog) I definitely left inspired after this session. Good job guys :)





Shari is one of their recording aritsts! What a beauty! She was a doll and so easy to work with!

                                                       


                                           



To book a session: Leaha@popography.org

No comments:

Post a Comment