Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Edit Edit...and Edit







There are so many steps and layers to getting a photograph to what you want. I sit many hours adjusting, "Fixing", and taking a great shot to a new level. I really enjoy all the steps in the process of completing a session. My favorite part is the session itself. I get to know my clients and create small blocks of memories with them. It's fun to build a relationship with them and hopefully get to build on that at another session in the future.

These are just a few edits I did. Thought I'd share a bit of what I do. I really enjoy saturating my photos. Another popular choice among most youngsters is a vintage or antique finish.

Take a look around and hopefully you'll be in one of my collections soon.

Stay Tuned,
Leahapop

No comments:

Post a Comment