Monday, November 30, 2009

Wacky Waco Was Awesome!











Talk about car sick! I was on my mini-getaway for Thanksgiving in Lubbock, Tx. I started the hefty drive at about 7am. Thank goodness for my loving hubby who drove us back to the DFW area (5.5hrs)
As soon as we got home I threw myself together and slapped some make up on! Out the door I left on my venture to Waco, Tx. (1.5hrs) My assistant and best friend, Bobby, made the drive a real fun time. It's always good to catch up with friends.

When we arrived at the Arboretum- it was gorgeous and full of trees and scenic beauty. The family was the sweetest family! Baby Brody was a joy--he really kept it together. And Mr. Eric (the oldest son) was such a great help and model :) Mom and Dad were so patient and full of ideas. And darling little Kendall- what a beauty. She's free as a bird and I really enjoyed chasing her around. Overall- amazing session.

The entire way back I gabbed about how excited I was to get into the editing process. Thank you to a family that gave me new inspiration and great memories.

Stay Tuned,
Leahapop


No comments:

Post a Comment