Saturday, November 14, 2009

Forever Friends






I've always been quite fond of my friend Crystal. After all, we did go to HS together, sing together, compete together, sleep over at each others houses, and endure many adolescent trials together. Now we're all 'grown up' and have families and a few added wrinkles. (I speak for myself :)

What a gorgeous and fun family. Clara is so sweet and patient. She was there every step to make sure little brother was ok. And C.J.- what a character. He lives on the edge and it was fun capturing this time with him. Baby Christian- what big blue eyes he has. Didn't make a peep the entire time. Crystal and Caesar are amazing parents. You will see how awesome they are through the photos.

Great spending time with you guys today and enjoy your memories! I sure am! :)

Love ya!

Stay Tuned,
Leahapop

No comments:

Post a Comment