Sunday, July 4, 2010

My Amazingly Beautiful Daughter

As a photographer I often find myself forgetting to photograph my own family.  We typically do a Family Christmas photo each year, but rarely do I just take my family out and give them the royal photo treatment:)

So my daughter, Madi, is 13 and very deserving of a fun shoot. She's a character! This was her first full session and she was a lot of fun. I think its so important for young girls to know that they are Beautiful just the way they are. They go through so much scrutiny at school with peer pressures on how to look, act, walk, talk. I really just wanted her to be her and I think we captured that this day. Here are a few highlights from her session!







1 comment:

  1. she is so pretty and so grown up. i live the pic of her and her chelo. thats one of my favorite pictures.

    see ya soon;)

    ReplyDelete