Thursday, July 15, 2010

Stork Delivery!


Pregnancy- something I know all about right now. I'm currently 6 months and counting. I'm starting to notice that going on photo sessions is getting to be quite the challenge. Laying on the gravel back road to get that really cool angled shot is getting harder and harder. Jumping up on that pool table to get new perspective is challenging...trying to get down is even MORE challenging!

It is always an extreme pleasure to get to work with a beautiful woman in such an intimate time of her life. You never know what kind of girl you're going to get when you schedule a 'maternity' shoot. Personally, I'm the "keep your clothes' on type of chick and that probably doesn't make for much of a cool session :)
Every once in a while you get an amazingly gorgeous girl who is willing to bare it all...almost :)


Bellies are so intriguing. I mean, belly buttons alone are super cool to me! Their is such beauty in the body of a pregnant woman. The curves and lines and glow of her are gorgeous!! It really should be celebrated and put in print for you to always cherish!

Mishan was married on the SAME DAY as our session! Not only was she glowing from the inside out, but she was giddy and full of pure EXCITEMENT! The room was radiating with joy. We sent her newlywed husband downstairs to relax at the bar with some friends. I knew after a nice cocktail he would come back nice and comfortable for his shirtless debut :)

We were shooting at a loft in Dallas (SOUTHSIDE) This place is super cool and this grey wall is becoming one of my favorite places for intimate sessions. Here's the funny secret--its part of my friends professional recording studio. The wall I love is right outside of the studio but there is a glass door to the outside. So in the middle of the session you could very well get someone waiting on the elevator peeping in at what's going on! :) It's an added bonus of excitement. We were able to capture some very intimate shots that I wouldn't want to show on my blog, but they were rather amazing! The great thing about working with someone with an open mind--there are no limits.
Mishan is absolutely gorgeous. I don't think she is capable of a bad session! I'm so happy for her, Eric, and baby Elan. May God continue to bless your life with every step you take.


Best to you,
Leaha

Leaha@popography.org -----> Email me for Maternity Session info!

No comments:

Post a Comment