Tuesday, July 13, 2010

ROCK That Dress!

Im really starting to try and encourage girls and ladies alike, to rock their dresses! We spend so much time and effort getting a perfect dress for so many occasions and then we hang it in the closet or seal it up in a box for no one to see. I know this because I have done it before! BUT, times are a changing and women are starting to celebrate themselves more and more and I intend to document this!

Lynsey is from Oklahoma and has 3 sons. She was recently married in OCT of 2010. She is the mom to 3 amazing boys and she is very well deserving of celebrating. She is like the superwoman of all moms in my opinion!

Funny story....she actually has lost 2 dress size since she was married. She is arrived at the session and putting her dress on when she pulls out some NEON orange industrial clips. I was laughing...this was going to be fun. We pulled and tugged that dress and tightened it around her cute, petite body. Good thing--it worked...Bad Thing--no shots from the back! hah



Either way it was a great 3 hr session and we had so much fun!!

If you look at these photos and you say---GOSH, I really wish I could do something like that. Guess what--you CAN! And then you might think---I don't know if I can look this great--you CAN! I have an amazing make up artist who will come on sight with you and make sure you are looking FAB! Hit me up and lets get to planning. It is worth celebrating YOU!

Here's my AMAZING assistant and technician, Bobby! He's a lifesaver and has a great eye!












No comments:

Post a Comment